Saturday, October 23, 2010

Long time, no write...

Hey all, havent written in a while, and I'm sorry. The last few weeks have been so crazy, full of homework, studying, too many emotions to count, last minute trips home and an on campus retreat. BLI was the on campus retreat we had this past week. It was a great time of worship, reflection and hearing some great sermons. the theme was "Faux Real". and we learned how to try to be real with ourselves, with God, with our sins, and with others. It was intense 2 days, but was much needed for all of us and i think we all came out better because of it. :) As for the homework area, we have just past the midpoint in the semester and projects and catching up on reading and papers have been what I am focusing on lately. its going fast, but i will be glad to go home for thanksgiving. I hope this finds you all doing well. And if I havent talked to you in a while, shoot me a text or something, cuz i miss everyone. And I got a new phone, so i think i lost some numbers. Love you all. I will write again SOON, I promise. Like this week! :) Until then, happy homework :)