Monday, November 8, 2010

Reasoning...

ok, so for those of you who are close to me, or have been close to me lately, you know that i have had some certain things on my mind, like what to do next semester, but mostly the whole roommate situation. It has gotten so out of control and i cant imagine why there are no consequences for things that have happened here. I have asked for help numerous times, and no one will help me. its getting to be much more than i can handle, and i am really stating to shut down because of it. I probably wont be returning to SLCC next semester. many reasons, but the major reason being that I want to finish school, and i cant do that in a timely fashion here. I feel God is leading me elsewhere. About halfway through the semester, I felt this sense that the Lord is telling me to finish school soon so I can move on to bigger and better things that he has planned for me. So, right now, i am trying to find out why God would have led me here for only one semester and then lead me somewhere else, but I know that God has a reason for everything, and if its one thing I've learned while I have been here, is to fully trust in God and his reasoning. The majority of this semester has been a good experience and I have learned some wonderful things. One of my favorites is that I have really learned the meaning of worship and praise. :)

So, for those of who who have been by my side through this semester, whether here at school or at home or elsewhere (you know who you are) thank you from the very bottom of my heart for being there for me, listening to me whine, and offering me help, whether it was a place to stay at night, or just an ear to listen. It has not gone unnoticed. I love you all!

Please continue to pray for me and this whole situation. God bless!