Friday, September 24, 2010

Sick, but thankful

So, being sick this morning, during class, is not what I had in mind for my Friday. Got up and went to breakfast as routine on Wednesdays and Fridays before my 7:30 class (yes, 7:30). About half way through my class I got this overwhelming feeling of being incredibly sick. you all know the feeling, where all of a sudden it sneaks up on you. It was horrible. But, I had no choice than to sit through class and pray for the best. I have two classes in the same room, back to back, and about 10 minutes after the second class started, I had to leave. It was the most horrible feeling having to walk out of a class that I really enjoy and having to miss chapel. Came back to my room and took a long, hot shower, and have been sleeping all day. Just woke up, and it's 5:30. Feeling about 50% better. But, the main point for this blog is to thank everyone who took care of me, and asked how I was feeling. I have some amazing friends here at SLCC. To all of you, thanks so much, it means the world to have people care about your well being, especially when being sick away from home. Not very fun. And, I woke up to a sweet surprise from my awesome RA.


For those of you that know me well, you know how much I LOVE Cinderella. My RA brought me Cinderella and Disney Princess fruit snacks. It was a really sweet way to wake up. Thanks, Beth!! And Happy Birthday!! 

Ok all. going to go to the store and get some medicine and crackers. Hope you all have a wonderful day/evening. Stay safe, and God bless!!