Thursday, September 23, 2010
Start of Something New
Hey everybody! Welcome to my blog! I hope to be updating this several times throughout the week with stories, lessons, etc. I'm starting this blog as a project for school this semester, but it is also something I have wanted to do for a while, so I plan on keeping up with it even after the semester is over. The purpose? To keep y'all updated on things going on here, and to share things I am learning in school, on campus, in church, in life, etc. In August I followed a call to attend St Louis Christian College. So, I packed up my things and moved. Didn't know anyone when I came here, but I have met some amazing people and have been completely changed in these past few weeks. So, hang out and read, become a follower, ask questions, or give opinions. Good things are to come!